- Let’s Talk Immigration Reform
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals comes into effect on August 15, 2012
- The Huffington Post: The Start Up Act 2.0 for Immigrant Entrepreneurs
- Two Teenage Students ordered deported to Colombia by an Immigration Judge in Miami
- NYT Reports: Easier Route to Green Card to Be Proposed for Some
Monthly Archives: August 2011
DHS recent announcement to review immigration court cases is not an amnesty or path to lawful permanent residence.
There is a lot of confusion and misinformation regarding the Obama Administration’s recent announcement. The best course of action is to consult an immigration attorney; do not rely on what you are told by your friends, neighbors or coworkers. Essentially DHS and … Continue reading